Words To Describe An Unpresidential President Coffee Mug By Mugun | White, Black, Color-Changing, 11 and 15 Oz. Options
- Dishonest Jerk. Tactless Racist Unpresidential Misogynist Person
- Bad HomOphobic Chauvinistic Demagogic KKK-Sympathizer
- Hateful Short-fiNgered War-Mongering Draft-Dodging Fascist
- Clumsy Clownish ClimAte-Denying Isolationist Buffoon
- Arrogant Bigoted HitLeresque Un-American Vulgarian
- Brash Dangerous Un-Presidential Xenophobic A–Hole
- Scary Pompous Delusional IdioTic Egomaniac
- Incompetent Insensitive IgnoRamus
- Strong Bold Determined Piggish Bully
- The 45TH
In the fictional country of Ameriyork, exists a fictional President Drumpf – the 45th President of Ameriyork and its twitter-in-chief. Based on Drumpf’s unusual behavior, attitude, personality and policies, the citizens of Ameriyork describe Drumpf in a variety of unusually creative ways. Here we present the common words the citizens use to describe Drumpf.
This mug is a must-have to every person who aspires to leadership! It is essential for anyone trying to understand the qualities of bad ineffective leadership. The ability to identify bad leadership, can help to improve leadership qualities in adults and children alike.
Get your mug today:
- Get for yourself or as the perfect gift for a coffee or tea lover
- Give as a romantic gift to that special someone in your life
- It can serve as a gift to family, friends, co-workers and like-minded people across the globe!
- Gift on any occasion: Birthday, Wedding, Quinceanera, Christening, Back To School, Baptism, Bar Mitzvah, Confirmation, Congratulations, Encouragement, Engagement, Communion, Friendship, Get Well, Graduation, Housewarming, Just Because, New Baby, New Job, Job Promotion, Retirement, Anniversary, Sympathy, Thank You And Bachelorette, Bachelor Or Office Party
- Gift on holidays: New Year’s Day (1/1), Lunar New Year (1/28), Valentine’s Day (2/14), St. Patrick’s Day (3/17), Passover (4/10), Easter (4/16), Administrative Professional’s Day (4/26), Nurses Day (5/6), Mother’s Day (5/14), Armed Forces Day (5/20), Father’s Day (6/18), Independence Day (7/4), Friendship Day (8/6), Grandparents Day (9/10), Halloween (10/31), Veterans Day (11/11), Thanksgiving (11/23), Hanukkah (Begins 12/13), Christmas (12/25)
About this mug:
- Premium quality ceramic mug with unique sublimated design on both sides
- Print is smooth permanent and indistinguishable from the mug surface
- Excellent thermal retention capabilities
- Safe for hot and cold beverages
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Printed, packaged and shipped in the USA
- Design your own – check out our custom design options on our website
- Contact Us – volume discount and drop shipping options available on bulk orders
- This mug design is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries throughout the world.